Trenton Forging Announces In-House 3D Prototype Services
Producing Prototype Parts in just a few days.
Trenton Forging’s large format, industrial 3D prototype printer allows for the rapid production of exceptional 3D models in tangible form without sacrificing surface quality
and dimensional accuracy.
3D Printing Capabilities:
- Our 3D printer utilizes Envisiontec’s proprietary 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology to bring 3D dimensional CAD models to life regardless
of geometric complexity.
- The ability to hold tolerances of .004” in each (X,Y, and Z) axis produces parts that can be used for application and fit testing in real-world assemblies without the
need for expensive tooling investments.
- This is no hobbyist desktop unit; the surface quality of our prints is highly superior to that of standard FDM printers. With proper post-processing our parts
could fool the untrained eye and pass for the real thing.
- The build envelope per cycle for Trenton’s printer is 10×14.24×13” but by bonding multiple pieces that are printed separately we can create much larger models.
- Turnaround from the receipt of drawing can be as little as 1-2 days if provided a print-ready CAD file.