Department: Machine Shop
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Operate, clean & service production equipment.
- Perform and record preventive maintenance activity on production equipment.
- Conduct equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands.
- Conduct quality inspections on processes, raw materials, and finished products.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems and make repairs as needed.
- Stage raw materials at work stations using a forklift / hi-lo.
- Record production output, quality results, and reasons for equipment downtime in computer applications.
- Perform mathematical calculations (multiplication, division, average and percentage calculations).
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work stations (5S a must!)
- Work with production teammates and other employees to generate efficiency, quality and safety improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Operate and clean service production equipment; preventive maintenance; perform equipment changeovers; perform extensive quality inspections; set up staging daily; record all production output, or lack of output.
Education Requirements: High School Graduate
Experience Requirements: 4-5 years job experience
Strong attention to detail. Strong cognitive skills for troubleshooting problems and
solutions. Must have strong listening skills and be able to make decisions quickly.
Use simple math calculations & hand held measuring tools. Work both autonomously
and as team player.
Must be able to stand 100% of the time. Job involves twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, & pushing. Must be able to lift up to 25# approximately 15 times during the day.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
Assigned broach machine, GO-NOGO gauges, broaches, computer, tools that are assigned to the broach machine.