Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collect operational data.
- Guide cost analysis process by: a) establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, b) providing trends and forecasts, and c) explaining processes and techniques.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Confirm costs by collecting, interpreting and reporting data.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain general ledger accounts by: a) monitoring account preparation, b) entering amortizations of prepaid accounts, c) balancing job costs, workers compensation and general insurance accruals, and d) preparing monthly entries for fixed asset depreciation, accruals, amortization, and cost allocations.
- Summarize current financial status by analyzing general ledger accounts; compile and submit financial statements.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Provide financial information by: a) answering accounting procedure questions, b) researching and interpreting accounting policies and regulations, and c) determining current labor and materials costing.
- Pay vendors by following 6-step in-house process.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly use tax calculations.
- Assist with year end audit / review.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Provide financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost data; provide financial information to the organization through maintenance and reconciliation of accounts; complete vendor payments; control expenses
Education Requirements: Four year degree in Accounting
Experience Requirements: 1 – 2 years experience preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Workwise TCM ERP system software helpful. Must have strong typing skills, and be proficient with calculator / adding machine.
Sitting for extended periods of time. Extensive phone usage. Bending, turning, reaching. Lifting up to 30# as needed.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
Personal computer / software / hardware, printers, phone, scanning machines, desk, desk chair, filing cabinets, adding machine(s), desk lamp.