Customer Service Representative/Accounts Receivable
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Review all incoming customer purchase orders to verify:
- pricing compared to the quote,
- revision levels,
- due date / lead time,
- payment terms,
- any other customer specific requirements
- Enter customer orders into TCM software.
- Distribute email notifying distribution list recipients of new orders.
- Accept customer calls and research / respond to any customer inquiries.
- Process invoices to customers based upon shipments.
- Ensure shipping paperwork is in order and completed, then scan into DDX system.
- Review Accounts Receivable Aging report and contact customers for payment status in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Coordinate all reviews and data entry for customer orders, invoicing and accounts receivable.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience Requirements: Data entry; excellent telephone skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office. Working command of the English language, strong communication skills (both oral and written) for instructions, memos, etc. Must be able to read and interpret customer purchase orders. Must be a forward thinker and a team player.
Sitting for extended periods of time.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
Personal computer / software / hardware, printers, phone, scanning machines, desk, desk chair, filing cabinets, adding machine(s).