Department: Final Department
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Understand and follow Process Control Plan (PCP) for each job.
- Perform visual and mechanical inspection of parts.
- Input measured values into collection systems & interpret results.
- Perform basic math skills for weigh counting and product evaluation.
- Must learn to drive and operate a hi-lo / forklift.
- Clean work area daily using 5S Housekeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
Count parts; know how to identify defects, drive hi-lo as needed.
Education Requirements: None
Experience Requirements: None
Working command of the English language; basic math skills; must be detail-oriented; valid on-site hi-lo certification; computer skills a plus.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Job involves twisting, bending, lifting up to 25#. Must be able to adapt to climate changes.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
Assigned inspection table & hopper; all gauges assigned to the Final Department; 2 hi-los that are assigned to the Final Department; computer.