Hammer Shop Supervisor
Department: Hammer Shop
Supervisor Responsibilities: Yes, 31 employees
- Must be proficient in hammer and induction unit set up.
- Must be able to perform basic maintenance of hammers.
- Must be proficient in all hammer shop procedures.
- Must direct employees as needed.
- Must drive a lift truck as needed.
- Must have working knowledge of various hand tools: wrenches, sockets, impact wrenches, etc.
- Able to read micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Will be proficient in all positions in the Hammer Shop; follows and explains directions precisely; conscious of safety at all times; excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Education Requirements: High school diploma; Associates degree preferred.
Experience Requirements: 10 Years+ experience in a hammer shop setting
Excellent working command of the English language, strong communication skills (both oral and written) for instructions, memos, etc. Must be able to read and follow routers, use simple math calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools. Must be a forward thinker and a team player.
Must be able to sit and or stand as needed. Job involves twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, pushing. Must be able to lift up to 50# approximately 30 times during the day.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
Hammers, induction coils, tools, tongs