Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Interpret part drawings.
- Must understand GD&T.
- Use a wide variety of measuring tools.
- Read and follow PCP’s.
- Maintain the alignment of hammer, trim and hot pad dies.
- Understand and check for visual defects.
- Assist crews with problem solving.
- Identify product and process opportunities.
- Generate maintenance work orders for tooling and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Maintenance for the alignment of tools in the Hammer Shop
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent; 2 year degree preferred.
Experience Requirements: 1+ years as SPC inspector preferred.
Must understand mismatch and how to move dies; reading blueprints; using a variety of measuring tools; following directions precisely.
Job involves twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, pushing. Must be able to lift up to 25# repeatedly during the day. Must be willing to work in varying work conditions including cold, heat, and noisy environment. Must have general computer knowledge, and be able to learn / use additional software as needed.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
one set of 12” calipers, PC computer, one optical comparator.