Human Resource Senior Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Review time punches for accuracy and correct entries where needed; performed weekly.
- Process payroll using time punch report, exception report, and incentive report; enter miscellaneous payroll as necessary, shift premium, bonuses, etc.; performed weekly.v
- Verify 401(k) payments to match payroll deductions and submit to carrier weekly.
- Record all time off on Attendance Records file in S: drive.
- Generate and record disciplinary actions.
- Set-up and review all pre-employment testing.
- Perform new hire orientations; ensure new hire paperwork is completed; set-up new employees in payroll and time tracking system.
- Create and update policies and procedures for Employee Handbook as needed.
- Work with off-site carriers in establishing employee benefits during open enrollment.
- Administer and maintain all areas of employee benefits throughout the year: health insurance, dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, vision insurance, life insurance, accident insurance, uniforms, AFLAC, tuition reimbursement, 401(k).
- Respond to all MESC claims and attend MESC hearings as needed.
- Process, log, and track all workers compensation cases.
- Create and update all job descriptions.
- Schedule performance evaluations.
- Create and present Power Point training presentations to staff as needed.
- Determine competitive compensation plan; analyze FIA survey results annually.
- Set up and track annual on-site audiometrix testing.
- Perform exit interviews and analyze trends.
- Perform employee relations when issues arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Process payroll & benefits; track attendance & disciplinary actions; process workers compensation claims; perform on-boarding process from interviews to orientations; give presentations; create policies and procedures as needed; analyze competitive compensation.
Education Requirements: Four year degree in Management of Human Resources preferred.
Experience Requirements: Five years experience in Human Resources management.
Sitting in one place for most of day; reaching with hands and arms; extensive talking, listening, using the phone. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Occasionally required to stand and walk.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
Personal computer / software / hardware, printers, phone, scanning machines, desk, desk chair, filing cabinets, adding machine(s).