Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Research marketplace for new potential sales leads.
- Develop new possible markets that fit the company’s goals and process capabilities.
- Contact/cold call leads to generate new sales.
- Know the company’s goals, core strengths, and products intimately and be able to sell products and services passionately and effectively.
- Maintain service for and communication with existing accounts.
- Act as internal liaison for customer should any issues arise on the current account.
- Enter sales data, prepare quotes, and maintain quality standards in record keeping, scheduling and organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Generate new sales and market segments; maintain and service current customer accounts.
Education Requirements: Associates/Bachelors Degree
Experience Requirements: 3-5 years on-the-job sales experience.
Strong command of the English language in reading, writing, and verbal communication. Computer skills in word processing, email, file sharing, internet research, data entry and maintenance, and spreadsheets.
Must be willing and able to travel and / or use the telephone and computer for indefinite periods of time.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
TFC Property Responsibilities: Personal computer / software / hardware, phone(s), printer, desk, desk chair, file cabinets, desk lamp.