Lead Final Inspector
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Load & unload trucks.
- Store containers in appropriate locations.
- Maintain an organized, clean floor.
- Keep hoppers full of parts to inspect.
- Have good working knowledge of Final Department jobs, i.e. Magnetic Particle Testing, Final Inspection.
- Read / follow all PCP’s, SOP’s, and SPP’s.
- Drive / operate hi-lo.
- Perform basic math skills when weighing boxes.
- Perform basic computer and mechanical skills when inputting data into collection system.
- Have knowledge of incoming material that may require immediate attention.
- Fill-in for shipping / receiving functions as needed.
- Perform outside processing (i.e. heat treat, coatings, etc.) paperwork and packaging; verify both outgoing and incoming product.
- Other duties as assigned.
Product identification; identifying defects; driving hi-lo.
Education Requirements: High school education.
Experience Requirements: 3 years experience leading inspectors on how to follow guidelines, detailed knowledge of forgings.
Working command of the English language; detail-oriented; strong math skills, computer skills; loading / unloading trucks; valid on-site hi-lo certification.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Job involves twisting, bending, lifting up to 30# multiple times a day.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
Computer, hi-los, desk, phone, storage racks, weight scales.