Supervisor Responsibilities: None
- Interpret part drawings.
- Must understand GD&T.
- Use a wide variety of measuring tools.
- Read and follow PCP’s.
- Understand and interpret SPC charts
- Understand and check for visual defects.
- Assist crews with problem solving.
- Identify product and process opportunities.
- Generate maintenance work orders for tooling and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Will provide statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples; will check Hammer Shop product for correct dimensions.
Education Requirements: High school diploma. 2 year degree preferred.
Experience Requirements: 1+ years as SPC inspector preferred.
Understanding of basic math.
Job involves twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, pushing. Must be able to lift up to 25# approximately 15 times during the day. Must have general computer knowledge, and be able to learn / use additional software as needed.
TFC Property Responsibilities:
One set of 12” calipers, PC computer, height gauge, surface plate, desk & phone