Material Handler/Hi-La Driver
About Us: Trenton Forging, a leading producer of custom it die forgings for an incredible array of industries, has the distinction of being one of the first companies world¬wide to be certified Q.5 9000 in any industry, and the first closed impression die forging company in the world certified QS 9000/1509002. We are bound by quality and service.
Benefits: Trenton Forging offers a corn petitive benefits package to our full-time employ¬ees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance., AD&D, STD/ LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, WE offer paid time of and paid holidays.
Reports To: Hammer Shop Manager
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Must have basic knowledge of hammers and induction unit set up.
- Must be able to drive a lift truck as needed, i.e. filling bowl feeders, removing filled hoppers, assisting with die changes, etc.
- Ensure that each filled hopper is tagged appropriately.
- Must be able to stack hoppers, pallets, etc. as needed.
- Must be able to perform basic maintenance of lift truck, including changing and storing propane tanks, oil changes, overall quality checks, etc.
- Must know and practice safety procedures while driving a hi-lo.
- Must be proficient in all applicable Company procedures pertaining to the job and the department.
Must be proficient in using a lift truck; must be proficient in following directions and conscious of safety at all times; good working command of English language.
Education Requirements: High school diploma, Associates degree a plus
Experience Requirements: 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment
Good working command of the English language; valid on-site hi-lo certificafion. Must be able to use simple math calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools. Must be a forward thinker and a team player.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time; climbing, twisting, turning, and lifting up to 50# several times a day.
Trenton Forging is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
To apply for this position, please use only the “Apply” button below.