Material Handler/Hi-La Driver
About Us: Trenton Forging, a leading producer of custom impression die forgings tor an incredible array of industries, has the distinction of being one of the first companies world¬wide to be certified QS 9000 in any industry, and the first closed impression die forging company in the world certified QS 9000/1509002. We are bound by quality and service.
Benefits: Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employ¬ees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance., AD&D, STD/ LTD, and 401(k). Addftionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
Reports To: Press Room Manager
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Operate, clean and service production equipment.
- Perform and record preventive maintenance activities on production equipment.
- Conduct equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands.
- Conduct quality inspections on processes, raw materials, and finished products.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems and make basic repairs.
- Stage raw materials at work stations using a forklift / hi-lo.
- Record production output, quality results, and reasons for equipment downtime in TCM computer system.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations for set-ups, etc.
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work stations (5s a must!)
Perform all functions on production equipment; perform preventive maintenance as needed; perform equipment changeovers; perform extensive quality inspections; set up staging daily; record all production output, or lack of output.
Education Requirements: High school graduate
Experience Requirements: 4-5 years job experience
Strong attention to detail, Strong cognitive skills for troubleshooting problems and solutions, Strong listening skills; must be able to make decisions quickly. Use simple math calculations & hand held measuring tools. Work both autonomously & as a team player.
Must be able to stand 100% of the time. Job involves twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, and pushing. Must be able to lift up to 25# approximately 15 times during the day.
TFC Property Responsibities:
Assigned machines, tools assigned to the machine, Press Room hi-lo, Press Room wash room.
Trenton Forging is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
To apply for this position, please use only the “Apply” button below.